Bailey Island Ride Rescheduled

Weather forecast calls for showers and a chance of thunderstorms on SaturdaySunday’s forecast is much nicer…mostly sunny, breezy and highs in the 70s.

Based on the forecast I’ve decided to cancel the ride on Saturday and have it on Sunday, August 6 instead. Not worth taking the chance on Saturday since it will be a long day and will only increase our chances of getting wet. Hope this hasn’t messed up too many people’s plans and that if you were planning on riding Saturday that you will be able to join us on Sunday. The itinerary is exactly the same for Sunday as it would have been for Saturday.

Steve